I would love to hear from you! Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When are you coming to my city/state?
Please check the "Training" tab to see all currently scheduled classes. I am planning on teaching classes in several different states and the class dates will be posted as soon as they are scheduled. Please SUBSCRIBE to the email list by clicking the "subscribe" button below and you will be notified when I add new classes.
2. Is the class cost the same if I bring my own ammo/firearm?
Yes, the class cost is the same if you bring your own ammo/firearm.
3. Is there a wait list for the classes?
No, please SUBSCRIBE to the email list by clicking the "subscribe" button below and you will be notified when I add new classes.
4. What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds on Trigger Happy Firearm Instruction classes however, you may transfer your registration fee to another student.
5. Can men attend the Women's Handgun Classes?
No, these classes are catered to women. I will teach quarterly coed classes. Please SUBSCRIBE to the email list by clicking the "subscribe" button below and you will be notified when I add new classes.
6. How can I help you reach your goal of teaching 1 million women?
You can share the information on your social media platforms. You can also donate by clicking the "donate" button below.
7. Do you teach private lessons?
No, please e-mail me and I may be able to introduce you to another firearms instructor in your area.
8. Does this class qualify for obtaining my concealed carry permit?
No, these are familiarization classes. Some states (Georgia) don't require you to take a class before getting your concealed carry permit. Please contact your local gun range for information on concealed carry classes.